At MVLLP we offer a wide range of employment law services to both employers and employees. In particular, we are highly experienced in advisory, transactional and litigation work.
Whether you’re an employer or employee, hiring a knowledgeable solicitor with a good track record in the area of employment law is vital in today’s world.
Employers are at relatively high risk of legal consequences from a breach of law or good practice, and need to protect their legal position in the event an employee is dismissed, or leaves via mutual agreement.
Likewise, it’s in an employee’s interests to ensure they receive their full legal exit payment and that their future employment is not restricted unduly.
Our employment law approach
We offer high-quality legal advice on employment law from an experienced team of solicitors who are renowned both for their depth of knowledge and approachability.
Your MVLLP employment law solicitor will give you clear, jargon-free advice on the options you have and the best course of action to take.
We have a reputation for providing high-quality, effective employment law advice and representation at highly competitive prices.
Services we offer in the area of employment law include:
- Drafting and reviewing terms and conditions of employment, employment handbooks and executive service agreements
- Advising employers on dismissal, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advising upon handling redundancies
- Advising upon implementing equal opportunities and family friendly policies
- TUPE issues
- Acting for both employers and employees on tribunal claims and appeals
- Advising on the enforcement of confidentiality clauses and restrictive covenants
- Seeking injunctions to prevent the misuse of confidential information and breaches of existing covenants by existing employees
In addition, if you require language assistance members of our team speak the main Indian languages of Punjabi, Hindu and Urdu.
Contacting our experienced, friendly team
Get in touch for a discreet, informal discussion of your employment law requirements. Call us now on 020 8597 5097 or email Michael Sawali, firstname.lastname@example.org.